- Freedom's Way Hidden Treasures 2017: Silas Holman's 1831 Map for the Town of Bolton, along with 5 other maps dating from 1794 to 1898. On view at the Bolton Public Library through the month of May from Tuesday, May 17th to Saturday, May 21st. The hours are: Tues., Wed., Thurs. 10-8. Fri. 10-5. Sat. 10-2.
- 6 and 9 - Workshop: Where Do You Live? In conjunction with our Hidden Treasures event, Roger Breeze will lead a workshop on how to do deed searches using masslandrecords. Laptop or tablet recommended. At the Bolton Public Library on May 6, from 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. and on May 9, from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- 20 - Bolton Geranium Sale. A unique bi-colored geranium from Bolton. It is a one day sale so come early to get the best selections. Starts at 9:00 until we are all sold out.
- To be announced - Florence Sawyers School, 3rd Grade Walk - 3rd grade students at Florence Sawyer School are taken on a walking tour of the village center. Society volunteers weave Bolton's past into its present as they guide the students to such sites as Sawyer House, First Parish Church, the old post office, notable homes, and Pond Park.
- To be announced - Town Wide Yard Sale - Visit the front yard of Sawyer House and find your treasures! All proceeds will go towards BHS programming and maintenance of Sawyer House. If you would like to donate any items for sale, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be announced - Our Annual Meeting is to elect officers and set the agenda. We meet in the ballroom at 3:00 p.m. Stop by to vote your support.
- 3 - Holiday Wreath Festival & Auction. These are spectacular wreaths decorated by local residents. The creative talent in our community makes for a unique art show. Some wreaths even have special goodies or keepsakes attached. See our designated page for the Wreath Festival & Auction. At the Sawyer House barn from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.