- 17 - 21 - Freedom's Way Hidden Treasures 2016: The Declaration of Independence in Bolton. Bolton celebrates the 240th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence by displaying as its Hidden Treasure the town clerk’s recording of this historic document in Bolton’s Town Book. The Town Book will be on display at the Bolton Public Library (738 Main Street), from Tuesday, May 17th to Saturday, May 21st. The hours are: Tues., Wed., Thurs. 10-8. Fri. 10-5. Sat. 10-2.
- 21 - Bolton Geranium Sale. A unique bi-colored geranium from Bolton. It is a one day sale so come early to get the best selections. Starts at 9:00 until we are all sold out.
- To be announced - Florence Sawyers School, 3rd Grade Walk - 3rd grade students at Florence Sawyer School are taken on a walking tour of the village center. Society volunteers weave Bolton's past into its present as they guide the students to such sites as Sawyer House, First Parish Church, the old post office, notable homes, and Pond Park.
- To be announced - Town Wide Yard Sale - Visit the front yard of Sawyer House and find your treasures! All proceeds will go towards BHS programming and maintenance of Sawyer House. If you would like to donate any items for sale, email email@example.com
- To be announced - Our Annual Meeting is to elect officers and set the agenda. We meet in the ballroom at 3:00 p.m. Stop by to vote your support.
- 4 - Holiday Wreath Festival & Auction. These are spectacular wreaths decorated by local residents. The creative talent in our community makes for a unique art show. Some wreaths even have special goodies or keepsakes attached. This year we are also selling Christmas Cards. See our designated page for the Wreath Festival & Auction and Wreath Cards. 12:00 - 5:00